Oliver, Miranda, Declan and Archer living life in rainy Seattle.
Wow! Does that ever look like a boy! (I should know!) At this point, it probably seems like a figment of your imagination, but he will really, truly be here before you know it. Enjoy your time off work! Love, Susan/Mom
I am so excited for you! This is totally the most fun part of being pregnant. Now it's just a game to see which contractions are real! =) Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of the baby boy!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow! Does that ever look like a boy! (I should know!) At this point, it probably seems like a figment of your imagination, but he will really, truly be here before you know it. Enjoy your time off work! Love, Susan/Mom
I am so excited for you! This is totally the most fun part of being pregnant. Now it's just a game to see which contractions are real! =)
Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics of the baby boy!
Post a Comment