| Taken just before the first day at Daycare. |
| Declan loves to climb in and out of the dog crate. |
| Declan thought his Pop-o was just feeding him Os.... |
| "What? Why are you all staring at me?" |
| That is just silly! |
| After his first day of Daycare. |
| Declan's second baseball game and the Mariners win again for him! |
| What a view from the ball park |
| Daddy's boy |
4 comments:
Glad to see Declan has a nice fleece for the Seattle fall/winter. Also, I'm sure Oliver is counting on him to bring many more wins to the Mariners. Thanks for the pix. I love them!
He looks so tired after that first day at daycare (I call it 'school').. and just crazy-cute all the time!
I love the cheerios on the face pictures. So cute!
How cute!!! Love the baseball pic. Where is he going to daycare?? Are you working?? I can't believe how big he is getting!!!! Too cute :)
Post a Comment