Monday, May 3, 2010



This past weekend was packed full of fun stuff for us. On Saturday we went to Mauri and Mark's houseboat to watch the opening day of boating season here in Seattle when the boats parade through Lake Union out to Lake Washington.
On Sunday we went to Leavenworth with Bill (Grandy B) to check out the German themed town. We had to take a picture of Declan drinking at the Munchen Hous Bier Garten for Karolina and Karsten. Someday we hope to take him to the real Munich.
Declan was such a grumpy boy on Saturday and such a happy boy on Sunday. The only explanation is that he was just as happy as we were to see the sun on the other side of the mountains.

4 comments:

Susan Nimmo said...

Declan always looks like he's having a good ole time. He must like houseboats and beer gardens, not a bad combination! Enjoy!

Meg said...

That sailor outfit is so cute! Where do you find all these cute clothes?

Mauri Shuler said...

Such a sweet accomodating boy... but you could lose the fat granny pics, couldn't you (unless I look particularly good)? oxoxxo

Mauri Shuler said...

I REALLY think I need to be Declan's agent. And, quick, before he becomes an awkward teenager. I'll work on it.