Let the name sweepstakes begin! Why don't you auction off the naming rights? Like a stadium name. Oliver might get into that. See who's willing to put his money where his namesake is.
Whew! What a relief! I was terrified it would be a girl and no one would know how to raise it! Mauri, regarding the naming, Oliver says it will NOT be Oliver, Jr. I guess anything else is open for discussion.
Mauri - I woke up this morning with your first comment on my mind. What's wrong with Fig Culley? If the kids were concerned about the shortness of the name, they could just say it was short for Figaro. Better yet, how about Figaro MaurSu (or SuMaur) Culley?
6 comments:
yeah!!! THE FIG IS A BOY!!!!!
Let the name sweepstakes begin! Why don't you auction off the naming rights? Like a stadium name. Oliver might get into that. See who's willing to put his money where his namesake is.
Whew! What a relief! I was terrified it would be a girl and no one would know how to raise it!
Mauri, regarding the naming, Oliver says it will NOT be Oliver, Jr. I guess anything else is open for discussion.
I'm thinking...... MAURO
Or.... SUSO
Mauri - I woke up this morning with your first comment on my mind. What's wrong with Fig Culley? If the kids were concerned about the shortness of the name, they could just say it was short for Figaro. Better yet, how about Figaro MaurSu (or SuMaur) Culley?
Karsten and I are voting for Mio :)
Post a Comment